Choosing to buy a LED light fixture means saving money on electricity bills while staying on point with home design trends.
Here is what you need to know about choosing the right style of modern LED lighting to accentuate and enhance a drab space:
- Go casual before you go staunchly elegant. Design experts stress that less is more when it comes to lighting. Opt for sleek, crisp fixtures to amp up casual spaces rather than making it uncomfortable with a large or very delicate design.
- Beads are in. Designers are looking toward playful lighting fixtures that are made of stringed beads. Most hardware stores as well as lighting suppliers have showrooms to help make the decision easier.
- Neutral is best. Opt for less color and more classic. Organic tones of cream, bone, grey, and bleached white are good choices when it comes to chic lighting fixtures in the home.
- Don't be afraid to mix textures. Lighting can be mix-matched and will benefit from complimented accent pieces. Eclectic design combinations make the home more unique and special.
- Use LED fixtures to light up the night. Create an outdoor oasis by using durable LED bulbs on walkways and verandas. The blue-tinge that used to characterize LED has been corrected and enhanced, making outdoor spaces warm and inviting in the same way as indoor areas.
Does shopping for
light fixtures in your local hardware store send your brain into a tailspin?
With so many options currently available on the market, shopping for the most
ideal lighting can be confusing and threatening - some make the mistake of
impulse purchase far too often. The purchase does not have to be as painstaking
as it may seem. Most experts recommend trying LED light fixtures in your home.
Here's why choosing LED is a great idea:
1. LED light bulbs are
superbly efficient in terms of energy conversion. When compared to a
standard bulb, LED is almost 80 per cent more efficient when translating energy
into light. You will save a substantial amount on energy bills if you choose to
convert to LED bulbs throughout the home.
2. LED lights are also environmentally friendly. There are no toxic materials used to make such
bulbs, making them safe to use and better for the earth, as they are
3. LED is durable.
Fixtures with built-in LED lights are resistant to breakage as well as any sort
of blunt impact.
4. LED fixtures are
multipurpose and can be used both indoors and outdoors because of their
durable stamina. Patios and walkways are safer and more attractive when
complimented by the use of outdoor lighting.
5. LED lights are long lasting. You will
most definitely see a return on investment with such fixtures because of their
prolonged usage life. Some LED bulbs on the market can last up to 50,000 hours!